You don't have to get just one swimsuit when you buy just one swimsuit! This summer, get ready to make your outfit go further, with styles designed to maximize your personality, every day.
Keeping your summer swimsuit fresh and different is easy, thanks to mix and match swimsuits you can customize to your heart's content.
Get ready to hit the beach back, to back, to back with these tips and tricks below!
- Make the most of the mix n match trend. The best thing to happen to swimwear in the past few years has been the fashion trend of non-matching or half-matching tops and bottoms. Jump on this! Buy a number of tops and bottoms you love, and switch the pairing around each day depending on the look, coverage, support and cuts you crave in the moment.
- Focus on colors rather than patterns. In wake of the tip above, having tops and bottoms that share a core color as opposed to a core pattern allows for greater flexibility across sets. For example, having dark blue bottoms and three different tops, all embedded with different patterns among dark blue, means you can cross the looks together with an element of effortless cohesion.
- Invest in neutral cover-ups. A huge and often forgotten part of your swimwear is the cover up that goes with it. Having a few reliable, go-to cover ups of different styles and lengths lets you maintain some differentiation every day as you walk around, while keeping the color scheme neutral will allow you to throw it on over the top of whatever you're wearing.
- Accessorize strategically. Whether it's your sunglasses, hat, towel, beach bag or jewelry, you can mix up the accessories you wear each day to add subtle but meaningful change into your outfits! Plus, if you are wearing the same set two days in a row, it'll add dynamic and distraction!
- Look for reversible or multi-strap styles. Lots of swimsuits offer even more dynamic usability than the aesthetics -- when you're buying, ask around for reversible materials for two-in-one purchases, or straps that can be toggled and redone in different secure styles to give the illusion of an entire new suit easily and affordably!