Free Country offers a 30 day return policy for products purchased through our website. You may return an item, for any reason, as long as it is unworn and in its original condition within 30 days of purchase for a full refund (less original shipping costs). We cannot edit or cancel orders once they’ve been placed.Note: Personalized (embroidered) and items marked as “Final Sale” or “Clearance” are non-returnable.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- WHAT IS THE RETURN COST? We provide a prepaid flat rate shipping label. The flat rate of $9 will be deducted from your final refund amount. Note: Original shipping fees are non-refundable
- WHEN CAN I RETURN? Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date.
- DO YOU HAVE A HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY? Yes! Purchases made from November 1 to December 24th may be returned up to January 31st of the following year.
- WHERE CAN I RETURN? Bring your return to your nearest USPS drop off location
- WHEN DO I GET MY REFUND? After we receive your package, we will inspect to verify its contents to ensure it is unworn and in original condition. We will then credit back your original payment method within 14 days of receipt.
- HOW DO I MAKE AN EXCHANGE? Items may not be exchanged, however you may return an item(s) to receive a refund and place a new order to replace the item you wish to return.
- WHAT DO I DO IF I WANT TO RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED AT ONE OF YOUR RETAIL PARTNERS? If you purchased your item(s) from one of our retail partners Click Here
- HOW CAN I RETURN AN ITEM(S) PURCHASED AT ONE OF YOUR POP-UP STORES? Items purchase at one of our Pop-up stores must be returned to that location.
- WHAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL SALE? Any item that is indicated as “Clearance” at the time of purchase is ineligible for return.