The outdoors belongs to all of us. Free Country wants to give everyone the freedom to belong outside, no matter where adventure takes them. It doesn’t cost anything to walk or hike a beautiful trail and the apparel to do this regardless of the weather should not cost a fortune. That is why it is our mission to provide amazing products at an incredible value. To be a great company, you need great people. Currently we are seeking a smart, experienced team member to join our Logistics Division.
- Manage and fully own the complete order process from start to finish in a timely manner
- Track and trace all active orders for on time accurate shipments
- Liaison between Corporate and 3PL warehouses
- Analyze account orders against inventory stock levels & movement of inventory to meet customer’s sales orders shipments
- Continuously monitor all freight communication exchanges
- Prepare shipping documents
- Communicate with customers and other departments regarding order process: pricing discrepancies, credit issues, back orders, low inventory, shipping methods, etc.
- Flexible to prepare cross functional duties
- Computer skills: Proficient in Excel, knowledge of A2000 a Plus
- Wholesale Account/Logistics Coordinator with wholesale apparel experience
- Strong organizational skills, multitask oriented
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual
- Team player who works well under pressure
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org