INVENTORY CONTROL ANALYST
The Inventory Control Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for leadership of inventory ensuring high levels of accuracy, operational standards and internal and external inventory communication.
- Planning and execution of scheduled cycle counts by both location and/or Sku
- Execution of inventory counts with accuracy.
- Prepare and review documentation of inventory transfers and inventor adjustments.
- Support the development, implementation and validation of procedures, controls and systems that prevent, detect and correct inventory errors.
- Serve focus point between Sales, Operations and 3PL teams.
- Monitor aged inventory and partner with wholesale team for timely disposition.
- Manage execution of quality process audits to ensure quality standards with inventory are met with the following functions.: Inbound: Receiving, Returns, Product Put away, Order Processing:
- Pick, Pack, Value Added Services (VAS), Outbound: Shipping
- Perform root cause analysis of count variances and quality audit failures through data analytics.
- Address root cause regarding people, processes and systems with the focus on improvement that effectively reduce future occurrences through cross-functional partnerships between factory packing instructions and 3PL inventory receipt.
- Deliver inventory reporting.
- Set team direction and priorities, anticipating change and adapting as necessary.
- Review packing instructions for Retailers to include monitoring accuracy for inventory receipt at 3PLs.
- Have advanced knowledge of all warehouse management systems to properly manage inventory across multiple sites.
- Must be master at Excel, including formulas, pivot tables and vlook ups. Knowledge of ERP systems, A2000 a plus.
- Critical out of the box thinker, master communicator and team player a must!
$65,000 - $85,000