Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership for collaborative, higher performing teams.
- Develop/implement process and system enhancements to reduce costs and improve operational efficiency, accuracy, and customer service level
- Drive and execute tactical planning within customer base / wholesale channel.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Maintain consistent communication and direction with senior team members, driving maximum productivity and quality of processes, systems and procedures.
- Establish processes to support change and focus on continuous and sustainable improvement.
- Evaluate back end operations. Develop and execute a strategy to run more efficiently. Utilize/Create standard platforms.
- Prepare effective and timely performance evaluations, conduct reviews, administer salary adjustments, promotions or disciplinary actions, and facilitate additional training or mentoring as, needed and in accordance with budgetary restrictions and compensation policies
- Proven ability to manage Operation team and 3pl’s at an executive level
- Proven ability in strategic planning and execution of major organizational or operational changes
- Proven experience and ability in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree w focus in supply chain management, operations, logistics or business administration.
- 10+ years of experience working in operations, logistics, warehouse.
- You have experience with all modes of transportation, both domestic and international.
- You have experience in ERP systems (a2000 a PLUS) and inventory software.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software.
- Excellent ability to direct and oversee multiple major projects and organizational changes simultaneously, with success.
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret product specification requirements, industry standards and statistical data to maximize customer service.
- Excellent Operational skills with the ability to deal tactfully, professionally, confidently and ethically with both internal and external partners.
$125,000 - $175,000