AP / AR Specialist
Free Country, an active lifestyle apparel clothing brand specializing in outerwear, active wear and swim, is seeking a Logistics Specialist.
- Manage and fully own the complete order process from start to finish in a timely manner
- Track and trace all active orders for on time accurate shipments
- Liaison between Corporate and 3PL warehouses
- Analyze account orders against inventory stock levels & movement of inventory to meet customer’s sales orders shipments
- Continuously monitor all freight communication exchanges
- Prepare shipping documents
- Communicate with customers and other departments regarding order process: pricing discrepancies, credit issues, back orders, low inventory, shipping methods, etc.
- Flexible to prepare cross functional duties
- Computer skills: Proficient in Excel knowledge of excel, knowledge of A2000 a Plus
- Wholesale Account/Logistics Coordinator with wholesale apparel experience
- Strong organizational skills, multi—task
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility
- Highly organized and detail-oriented individual
- Team player who works well under pressure
Please do not apply if you do not have an apparel sales background. Salary commensurate with experience.
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org