Senior Director Production
The Sr. Director or Production -will have the primary responsibility to set departmental strategies and oversee the development of product from design concept through production.
- Optimize sourcing strategies by improving the efficiency of processes, expanding product, fabrication and construction expertise and maintaining and enforcing product integrity and consistency.
- Direct activities of overseas agents, overseas factories and FC offices.
- Collaborate with senior business partners in Design, Merchandising and Technical Design to align and execute on brand vision, product strategies and financial objectives.
- Work with senior business partners to identify and drive new strategic initiatives, such as construction technique innovation, product cost optimization, new vendor capability development, etc.
- Provide strategy, oversight and management of teams in key areas, including: Design collaboration, calendar and budget management, sample management, pre-costing, vendor management and pre-production and production.
- Identify and engage issues arise with recommendations for viable options/solutions.
- Travel internationally to initiate and maintain strong vendor relationships, train factories on standards and oversee development and production and troubleshoot issues.
Must have a minimum of 10+ years of experience within Outerwear and Apparel
Extensive experience in cost negotiating and analyzing cost breakdowns.
Experience in global sourcing, managing time and action and managing the product cycle from development through production.
Experience in garment costing - creating targets, counter-costing and negotiating with multiple vendors.
Excellent communication, multi-tasking, organizational and follow-up skills.
Demonstrated aptitude in a leadership and people management role.
Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel and Outlook, PLM Systems.
Knowledge of A2000 system .
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law
For immediate consideration, email your resume to HRB@freecountry.com