Active outdoor apparel company is seeking a Sales Coordinator. The ideal candidate should be very interested in how Fashion meets Function. If you understand this segment of the market and are passionate about the outdoors, we really want to meet with you!
Reports To: Senior VP of Sales
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Be an integral support to Sales Team.
- Pulling Inventory weekly to send out to our customers.
- Provide production department with information to initiate the product process.
- Maintain showrooms and sample inventory on a daily basis.
- Prepare showrooms and necessary materials needed for customer appointments.
- Keep precise and up to date log of samples sent and received.
- Request and log pricing.
- Assist with order entry by checking for accuracy. Prepare order instruction sheets.
- Manage, coordinate, and follow up on approval samples to clubs and retailers.
- Send out advertising samples in timely manner.
- Pack samples and coordinate shipments for out of office meetings and showrooms.
- Submittal of travel and other expenses on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate and book travel itineraries.
Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Must have proper sales etiquette.
- Team player who enjoys working with different members within the organization.
Proficiency in Microsoft office including Excel are essential skills.
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com