Free Country Pop-up Store Job Openings
Pop-up shop is seeking full time store managers and sales associates.
- Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise, provide customer service.
- Be willing to answer any questions regarding all merchandise
- Learn and be knowledgeable of products on floor.
- Process and work point of sale system for all purchases and transactions.
- Maintain orderly appearance throughout sales floor and restock / organize as needed.
- Assist with any pop-up events throughout the week. Pop-up event information will be communicated ahead of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to read, write, organize, and utilize POS system.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Learn and retain information about Free Country’s Trade product featured in-store.
- Any prior retail experience is a plus.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to HRB@freecountry.com