Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing Assistant performs tasks and provides assistance through a variety of cross-functional marketing, communications and administrative duties - to include:
Provide assistance and support in the development and execution of promotional content and integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns (traditional, print, digital, mobile, social, out-of-home, experiential, email, mms/sms, advertising, photography, film/video, packaging/displays, et al).
Provide assistance and support in the cultivation and deployment of public relations and community engagement programs (copywriting, press releases, event planning, influencer mailings, brand promotions, contests/sweepstakes, tradeshow/conferences, community partnerships, media relations, et al)
Provide assistance and support in the execution of general office duties and departmental administration (meeting preparation, data/analytics reporting, budgetary/expense tracking, supply purchasing, phone calls/scheduling, asset/database management, office/showroom organization, et al)
Other duties as arise or may be required.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Relevant work experience in administration and/or marketing
- Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external partners
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Graphic design, video editing and/or Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
To apply and be considered for this for this position, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org