Logistics/Customer Service Coordinator
Free Country, an active lifestyle apparel clothing brand specializing in outerwear, active wear and swim, is seeking a Logistics/ Customer Service Coordinator.
- New order entry in A2000, hand off meeting with sales, production, designs to review styles, colors, size, etc.
- Prepares packing instructions for factories according to individual customer requirements
- Follows up on packing, ticketing, carton marks, etc. ensure requirements are met at the factory level
- Follows up on timely shipments from the factories to US warehouse facilities
- Arranges timely shipments to customers DC's and stores, including Sam's Club
- Prepares documents for domestic shipments to customers
- Data entry in A2000, such as style creation, PO creation, etc.
- Communications with internal and external teams to insure smooth shipping process
- Prepares instructions and shipment paperwork for our warehouses, including pull sheets, labels, packing lists and BOL's, etc.
- Performs timely allocations of goods, routing and follow up on pick-up appointments with carriers
- Follows up on post-shipment documents, invoicing, charge-backs, returns
- Files and organizes shipment paperwork
- Strong ability to multitask and excellent follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- B.A. Degree
Technical Skills Required:
- Illustrator, Excel
- MS office (Excel, Outlook, Word), Label Matrix, Matson web site, A2000, Fineline
- TMS ( Meijer, ShopKo, Kohl's and other customers)
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org