Management position with full responsibilities overseeing all aspects of HR, human capital and corporate cultural initiatives, benefits, payroll, employee relations, legal requirements and recruiting. The ideal candidate will create an environment of strong corporate culture and leadership, positive employee relations while balancing company needs.
- Champion and facilitate organizational effectiveness and company culture to cultivate leadership, teamwork and advance company objectives.
- Facilitate internal talent development, leadership initiatives and performance reviews and management.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process including communications with department heads, job postings, conducting interviews, employment offers and on-boarding.
- Act as primary point of contact for the day-to-day HR concerns including the interpretation of HR policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensure legal compliance, conduct investigations and stay educated on HR matters.
- Handle day-to-day benefits inquiries including health insurance and voluntary benefits, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Qualifying Events.
- Evaluate benefit plans and proposes benefit program changes or additions.
- Oversee payroll administration
This is a high level management position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years in HR Management at a company with 75+ employees preferably in the apparel industry.
- Cultural champion and leadership transformer Detail oriented with excellent administrative and record keeping skills.
- Multitasker, doer, problem solver and problem avoider.
- Positive, confident, yet approachable with the ability to listen to employee concerns.
- Knowledgeable in local, state and federal law as is related to employment and Human Resources in NYC and NY.
If you are interested in this postion, please email your resume to email@example.com