Director of Marketing
Free Country is seeking a dynamic candidate to lead the development of our Marketing and PR strategy. The role requires an innovator who can connect traditional media, digital, social media and PR.
Responsible for the execution of product launches, seasonal campaigns and marketing programs. The candidate will work closely with the Sales team and CEO. The position will drive awareness in a meaningful way to reach new customers and inspire existing customers. The position is highly collaborative, within the company and with outside partners and agencies.
- Establishment of advertising & marketing plans, project coordination and vendor management.
- Lead the creation of a marketing strategy with ongoing alignment with Sales and key retail partners.
- Responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of monthly social media content creation and calendar, with a goal to grow our social media channels.
- Manage print, outdoor and digital advertising assets.
- Manage and execute photo shoots for seasonal campaign, look books, e-commerce and social media.
- Develop and maintain strong editorial contacts for print and digital press.
- Develop relationships and work closely with bloggers and influencers for product placement and affiliate marketing.
- Manage overall marketing budgets to drive increased efficiency.
- Create website content and work closely with the E-COM Manager to develop email blast and homepage campaigns.
- Experience developing advertising & marketing strategies and executing in a timely and cost efficient manner
- ROI focused analytical skills
- Multi-tasking, detail oriented, team oriented a must.
- 5-7 years marketing experience
- Experience in Apparel industry
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume to email@example.com