Designer Men's Active / Outdoor Apparel
Designer Men’s Apparel needed.
Must have strong skills and knowledge in Men’s outdoor Bottoms Category, Knit active /Athleisure.
- Product development, materials application, technical fit, color development
- Sourcing and fabric innovation; seamless construction, bonded garment construction, etc.
- Create seasonal color palettes, Develop new trims, applicable brand logo application
- Create comprehensive and detailed tech packs for proto's and sales samples
- Analyzed fashion, retail and consumer behavior trends as well as wash/finish techniques, color, materials, design, sustainability
- Present trend research and provide recommendations regarding seasonal themes, color, edits to line, new/emerging concepts, identify possible opportunities for innovative and cost effective design
- Must be proficient with both Mac & Pc operating systems, Microsoft office, Adobe, web PDM
- Team player a must
- Must be willing to work in Manhattan office location.
We offer medical, dental, life insurance and 401k benefits. For immediate consideration, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org